2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position is responsible for prepping production bedlines by cleaning off debris, sanding and patching bedline floors, prepping construction material and caulking form connections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean bedlines by throwing away leftover wood, medal, and concrete scraps.
- Assist in sanding bedlines with powered sander.
- Patching bedline holes with puddy.
- Assist in making sure material is laid out for production crews.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Assist in stripping concrete product from wooden forms once bedline is complete.
This Position is For You if:
- You enjoy working in an indoor construction environment.
- You like working together as a team and get along well with others.
- You enjoy repetitious work.
- You can lift up to 50 lbs.
- You enjoy working in the concrete industry year-round.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day