2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position is responsible for testing concrete materials, pre-pour, post-pour, and final product inspections, and maintaining PCI educational level standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform fresh and hardened concrete test on concrete material.
- Inform QC Manager of nonconforming product, equipment, or test results.
- Maintain monitoring equipment such as: tapes, levels, and stressing gauges.
- Execute pre-pour, post-pour, and final inspections prior to shipping of product.
- Maintain proper documentation according to PCI standard.
- Maintain a minimum of PCI Level l Certification.
This Position is For You:
- You enjoy tedious work in a fast-paced environment.
- You demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You are a continuous learner and seek perpetual growth and development.
- You enjoy working together as a team and get along with others.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day