2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH?
- Perform oil changes and services on small equipment, vehicles, and large equipment such as: gantry cranes, ready-mix and semi-trucks.
- Document all maintenance requests and inspections in an online service app.
- Utilize the APC maintenance mobile app to perform daily tasks and properly document and submit work orders
- Perform monthly inspections on APC equipment.
- Place purchase orders (PO’s) for maintenance inventory and additional needed parts.
- Maintain OSHA safety procedures at all times when working around facilities and equipment.
- Will be occasionally asked to complete additional maintenance tasks and repairs when needed.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Stable and safe work environment.
- Investment to learn and grow.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Fun and motivating atmosphere.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years in a diesel mechanic and maintenance role.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to traverse property and facility to diagnose building and equipment issues and plan repairs or maintenance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Varying and some prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, observing, identifying colors, climbing, balancing, and lifting, carrying and moving objects 50+ lbs.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have a passion for diesel mechanics, or mechanical repair and maintenance.
- Are motivated and driven to get the job done the right way.
- Enjoy a challenging and rewarding career.
APC CORE VALUES
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- IRA with Employer Match
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Bonus Paid Days Off
- Gym Membership Discount
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY:
It is the established policy of Advanced Precast Company to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualifies individuals, regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.