2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position assists in delivering concrete from APC’s Batch Plant to APC’s Factory. Ready-Mix Drivers are responsible for operating ready-mix trucks, dump trucks, and/or semi’s to various locations as needed.
This Position is For You:
- You enjoy driving a diverse range of vehicles and operating different tasks.
- You react well to changes and can think on the spot.
- You represent APC’s Core Values.
- You enjoy driving and working close to home.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate trucks, semi’s, and other equipment according to federal, state, and company regulations.
- Complete all pre and post trip inspections according to DOT regulations.
- Communicate with maintenance and trucking coordinator regarding equipment condition.
- Document and perform all checks and inspections according to DOT requirements.
- Safely maneuver truck at locations to load and unload material.
- Complete all forms, tickets, and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform annual services and inspections to semi’s, trucks, and other equipment.
- Flexibility to haul locations, both in state and out-of-state, and variations of material being transported.
- Maintain a clean interior and exterior of trucks, semi’s, and other equipment.
- Class A or B license with air brake endorsement.
- Current Medical certificate.
- Ability to pass DOT annual inspection.