2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position is responsible for repairing APC product by patching holes with concrete mixes, washing potential stains, and power wash product on jobsites after product is erected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grind, sand, and patch holes in APC’s concrete wall products.
- Work with APC’s Quality Control on making fixes in the factory and on jobsite locations.
- Match concrete mix designs with the color of APC’s product.
- Communicate with APC’s Quality Control and Project Management teams on fixed products.
- Work safely around large equipment.
- Travel to project locations to perform fixes on site.
- 40 work hours are guaranteed with ability to work more.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout the year.
This Position is For You:
- You enjoy working hands on with product.
- You are capable of climbing up and down on semi-trailers.
- You are comfortable with working around heights by using a manlift or scaffolding at times.
- You are ambitious and like to work together as a team.
- Driven to be a good teammate.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day