2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position assists in constructing various precast concrete products from engineered blueprints. It involves prepping and pouring panels in bedlines, operating various construction/ concrete tools, and helping maintain a clean and organized workspace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Form panels according to engineered prints.
- Neatly pour concrete into panel forms.
- Operate various construction / concrete tools
- Lift and carry forms
- Help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Follow APC Core Values
This Position is For You:
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are dependable and hard working.
- You enjoy interacting with people and working as a team.
- You adapt well to changes and challenges.
- You pay close attention to detail and follow instructions.
- You do well under high pressure situations.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day