2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position is responsible for developing production schedules based off current project drawings and factory bedlines. The Production Coordinator assists in creating production goals, concrete total yards, and bedline material usage.
This Position is For You If:
- You enjoy problem solving and working with other people.
- You demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills.
- You represent APC’s Core Values.
- You perform well under pressure.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing product drawings by reviewing prints and creating material counts.
- Working closely with Production, Purchasing, Project Manager, and installation teams to resolve project issues.
- Coordinate accurate estimated project completion dates with Project Manager.
- Demonstrate ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations to analysis of building drawings and components.
- High communication skills with APC Project Manager.
- Minimum of high school degree.
- Proficient with Micrsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Experience with CAD computer skills.