2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position assists in leading production crews in building and pouring precast panels. The Concrete Foreman is responsible for positive team morale, timely production, and quality products.
This Position is For You If:
- You have a positive leadership skill and can manage crews of 5 or 6 people.
- You enjoy working in the concrete industry with the ability to work year-round.
- You represent the APC Core Values.
- You are excited by the thought of building better lives, community, and our company.
- You react well to changes and obstacles as they come.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a leader on the production crew.
- Positively lead crews of 5 or 6 employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate with production coordinator, quality control, and batch plant operator.
- Show a strong ability to effectively read panel drawings and indicate potential errors.
- At least 5 years as a concrete Foreman
- High School Diploma