2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position will assist in safely directing APC gantry cranes around the outdoor storage yard and inside the factory. The Ground Crane director is responsible for properly securing and detaching rigging components to precast panels during the different stages of production and shipping.
This Position is For You:
- Have high communication skills and are quick thinking.
- Enjoy working with others and problem solving.
- Believe and represent APC’s Core Values.
- React well to change and detours.
- Driven to be a good teammate.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely direct Gantry Crane Operator through the plant and outdoor storage yard.
- Properly attach rigging equipment to precast panels during loading and unloading periods.
- Operate yard truck and trailer to load panels for shipping.
- Effective in communication through a variety of methods such as hand signals, radio, and two-way headset.
- Ability to asses loading and unloading locations to identify any hazardous conditions.
- Demonstrated understanding for operational needs.
- Flexibility to work 40 hours with additional hours of overtime.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout the year.
- Safely detach rigging from panels at varying heights- such as 30 feet.
- Demonstrate and perform OSHA safety regulations at all times at work.