2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
What Will You Accomplish?
- Continuously keep factory floors swept and clear of debris according to departmental procedures and standards.
- Assist with recycling foam, wood, and other loose materials.
- Operate designated floor scrubber to assist with reducing dust levels and dirt build up.
- Keep materials (wood forms, nails, bench tools, etc.) organized.
- Clean locker rooms, break rooms, and bathrooms according to departmental procedures, to include mopping, removing trash and garbage, washing walls, dusting, filling dispensers, etc.
- Monitor and keep a running stock of cleaning supplies.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documents required by company standards.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
What Can You Expect?
- Stable and safe work environment.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Fun and motivating atmosphere.
- 40-Hour Work Weeks
This Position is For You:
- You are motivated in taking initiative.
- You are passionate about maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- You like the feeling of accomplishment.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- IRA with Employer Match
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Bonus Paid Days Off
- Gym Membership Discount
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY:
It is the established policy of Advanced Precast Company to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualifies individuals, regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.