2330 Commerce Ct. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position is responsible for detailing architectural finishes on precast panels with a sandblasted or acid washed finish. APC’s Architectural finisher’s work hands on with our product giving panels the high-quality finish we are known for.
This Position is For You If:
- Enjoy creativity and working hands on with materials.
- Believe and represent APC’s Core Values.
- Driven to create a quality product.
- Pay close attention to detail and work together as a team.
APC Core Values
- Committed to the Cause
- Passion to the Vision
- Selfless Acts of Work
- Will to Make a Difference
- Be 1% Better Every Day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate sandblasting and acid washing equipment.
- Follow engineered instructions regarding different panel finishes and textures.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout the year.
- Demonstrate and perform OSHA safety regulations during all times at work.
- Flexibility to work 40 hours with additional hours of overtime.
- Communicate with Quality Control on panel finishes and conditions.
- Ability to perform sandblasting and acid washing tasks.
- Openness to learning new finish techniques.